Skip to content
CBYRA NEWS ARCHIVES
- The 2023 Green Book is HERE!
- Celebration of Life April 30 for our VP for Communications – Mike Wagner
- Starting April 17th – Build Your Confidence When Racing in Tight Situations!
- Strong Tactics That WIN Races! Join DAVE PERRY for this Four Part Webinar Series!
- FREE Educational Webinar March 23rd on Crew, Organization, Training & Leadership
- Webinar Series: Sail Trim Secrets Starts Monday, March 6th
- Hear first-hand what it takes to compete at the HIGHEST LEVEL March 2nd
- We’re Launching Our 2023 Webinars – Join Us!
- Wishing You Happy Holidays!
- Green Book Version 1.1
- Gary Jobson Lecture Series
- Questions about Handicap Ratings?
- Weather. Weather. Weather.
- The February 2nd Webinar helps you understand hardware and deck control systems!
- Time to Renew!
- Join us for the January 26th 7:30pm Webinar “Perspectives on Bottom Prep”!
- Join us January 19th @7:30pm!
- 2022 WEBINARS ARE COMING SOON!
- Mid-Season Update
- The July Full Moon is calling . . .
- Snipe Nationals 2021
- Ted Osius Memorial Regatta Canceled
- Light Air Racing: Curse or Opportunity?
- CURRENT: The moving enemy
- Great events upcoming in the Northern Bay.
- Boat Handling & Teamwork Webinar – April 27th
- Join The April 22nd Webinar: All About Wind
- Webinar 4/19: Handicapping of Non-One Design Sailboats is Postponed
- 2020 HIGH POINT WINNERS ARE ANNOUNCED!
- Join or renew US SAILING using the Member Partner Program and save $10 On your US SAILING membership – another benefit of joining CBYRA.
- The CBYRA Proposed Budget For 2021
- The Full CBYRA AGM Report For 2020